Take a break from the ordinary. Nestled in the quaint New England style village of Granville sits our stunning historic inn. Established in 1924, this beautiful renowned location recently underwent a major renovation to bring it back to all its original glory.
Working at the Granville Inn is far from ordinary. When you arrive, you are welcomed by the small-town appeal, charming local shops, tree-lined boulevards, and historic homes. Basically, you experience your very own private getaway every day at the Granville Inn.
What Makes Us Special
- Flexible hours – we are willing to work with you!
- Meals at a 50% discount prepared by our phenomenal culinary team under the leadership of the renowned and award-winning Executive Chef.
- The excitement and pleasure of working in 2016’s Best Bed and Breakfast in Licking County.
- Our award-winning Oak Room, known for its chef-inspired menus, creative entrées, and a sophisticated ambiance and our warm and welcoming Tavern at the Inn, a popular spot to enjoy dinner or drinks Our team is committed to and involved in the local community and we have a passion for preserving the historic charm and glory of the Granville Inn.
- We have a fun-filled working environment where sophistication and elegance meets laughter and good times.
Our attractive compensation package includes a competitive hour wage, 401k plus match, dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers. Full time associates are also eligible for medical, dental, Life, STD/LTD, vacation, PTO, and paid holidays.
The Granville Inn is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Micros POS System experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the proper etiquette and service standards.
- Basic math skills.
- High school diploma and prior experience working in customer service.
- English language and professional communications skills are required.
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized.
- Commitment to quality service, food and beverage knowledge.
- Must have at least 2 years experience working in a restaurant setting as a server and bartender.
- Must have stability and longevity in previous roles.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Granville Inn -Granville, Ohio, United States