7 AM to 7 PM - Saturday & Sunday
River Road Coffeehouse
- Coffee House
A favorite for locals, the River Road Coffeehouse combines the finest espresso and brewed specialty coffees with the ambiance of an 1840's Victorian farm house. Our signature River Road Mocha can be served hot, over ice or frozen. We also bake an assortment of scones, muffins and danish each morning and our New York-style bagels and shop-prepared specialty cream cheeses are usually gone by noon. We offer wireless internet access to our customers as well as assorted loose-leaf teas from Mootz Farm.
- Specialty Espresso-based Coffee Drinks
- Hand-blended Loose Leaf Teas
- Pastries & Bagels
- Outside Seating on Deck Overlooking Lake Hudson
- Internet Wireless Access for Customers
Whom to Contact
- Stacey Forman-DonnellyManaging PartnerPhone: 587-7266
Located on the outskirts of Granville, find the interchange of State Route 16 and State Routes 37/661(landmark is the Sunoco Station). Travel east on River Road about 100 feet.