United Way of Licking County is seeking a detail-oriented individual to provide administrative support to the executive director and staff. The ideal candidate possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills and a solid knowledge of business operations. They are comfortable working independently to accomplish goals amidst dynamic and competing priorities. Confidentiality is essential. This is a full-time on-site position.
- Provide administrative support to executive director by reviewing calendar, scheduling meetings and activities (both internal and external), making reservations, preparing required correspondence, assisting with projects, and maintaining records as directed, including general filing and all job-related requests.
- Coordinate preparation and documentation for Executive Committee and Board of Directors meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors by preparing documents for meetings and for the annual meeting, sending required and timely notification of meetings including agendas, meeting minutes and other required documents to members, taking and transcribing meeting minutes, and sending special meeting notices.
- Accurately maintain the Executive Committee and Board of Directors documents, including meeting attendance records, meeting minutes and associated reports.
- Provide support to all staff in meeting preparation, i.e., copying meeting documents, scheduling, setting up meeting room, preparing correspondence and other related administrative duties.
- Provide administrative support for campaign efforts including Campaign Cabinet meetings and assigned event
United Way of Licking County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, nationality, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, physical and mental abilities, age, familial/parental status, and any other protected classes as defined by federal, state, and local regulations.