Clinical Social Worker
DIRECT HIRE POSITION -
Acloché is looking for a compassionate Social Worker to join our team. We are seeking a professional, well-spoken, and experienced candidate who is passionate about working with children and families.
This position will be responsible for providing services to children and families in the community. The Social Worker will work closely with the Family Services Director to implement and evaluate a family-centered plan of care.
- Provide individual and group therapy sessions to clients with special needs.
- Utilize various therapeutic techniques such as art therapy, dance therapy, and clinical research to support clients' emotional and mental well-being.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to develop personalized treatment plans
- Implement evidence-based interventions and strategies to address clients' specific needs
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to ensure comprehensive care for clients
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of client progress and treatment outcomes
- Provide support and guidance to families of clients, offering resources and education on managing special needs.
- Serves to ensure the safety and well-being of treatment foster families and children placed in the foster care system. Through an ongoing assessment of need, design and implementation of individualized service plans, and periodic monitoring of outcomes as specified in OAC rule and agency policy.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., psychology, counseling, social work)
- Licensure or certification as a clinician (e.g., Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
- Provide support, training, education, guidance and physical presence, and the promotion of trauma-informed treatment to foster families and foster children.
- Proficient in data collection and analysis for treatment planning purposes
- Strong understanding of gender issues counseling and sensitivity to diverse populations.
- Knowledge of various therapeutic modalities and techniques, such as art therapy and dance therapy.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
BCI, FBI background checks.
5yr Residency in Ohio
CLEAN DRIVING RECORD IS A MUST!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance