This is a part-time on-site role as an Event Coordinator at Bryn Du Mansion. The Event Coordinator will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with securing potential customers and overseeing the execution of events. The Event Coordinator will work closely with clients to understand their needs and ensure that events run smoothly. Qualifications include:
- Event Management skills
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
- Sales skills to promote events to potential customers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, approximately 20-25 hours per week.
- Experience working in the events industry is beneficial.
- Associate degree in Event Planning, Hospitality, or a related field is preferred.
- General office skills required.